Of course we need financial support to deliver the specialist care that is needed for both the children and the families struggling with autism. But you could help us in other ways.
- Our work with the children is a very specialist activity but if you are a parent who has experienced autism first hand you may be able to help us support other parents, families and carers.
- You may have family members or friends who you could approach on our behalf to give a small amount monthly to help us generate regular support. We have leaflets that we can give you that provide a simple and safe way of giving regularly.
- You may work in a company where other employees or indeed your employer may recognise the the excellent and very necessary service we provide by regularly giving a small amount monthly.
- Your business may be able to support us with by giving a product or service. This could very possibly be something you could offset against tax.
- Your business activity may bring you in contact with customers and clients that may see benefits in supporting our charity.
- Through your business or your community you may be able to set up an event or activity aimed at having fun while raising money for The Toby Henderson Trust.
You can donate quickly and easily, opting for a one off gift of any amount you choose, or a set up a regular donation HERE.
We need your help so please call us today on 0300 365 3055 or email us at email@example.com to join the companies and individuals who have recently stepped up to support us as we support the autistic children of the North East:
Ravensworth Digital, Rod Kelly, Surgo Construction, SOS Group, Sintons, Paul Reed Photography, Multi Packaging Solutions, Michael Screen, Nickalls Accountants, Dx Net Solutions, Blo-Op, Greggs, Coca Cola, Rotary, TSB, Morpeth Lions, TwoFourSeven Graphics Hays Travel
The Toby Henderson Trust is a registered charity. Our registered charity number is 1149952.