Earlier this year we held a charity ball to raise funds to support our life-changing work with children and young people who have autism in the North East. We raised £7,862! Our guests told us that they had such an amazing time that we quickly made the decision to do it all again!
We’d be delighted if you would join us on Friday, 22nd September 2017 from 7pm ‘till 12 midnight in The Victoria Suite, Royal Station Hotel, Newcastle for the Spectrum Ball 2017 Part Two!
Once again we’ll be offering our very popular All-Inclusive Spectrum Tickets for £55, which offers unlimited drinks (from a set menu). Regular Spectrum Tickets are £35.
- A drinks reception with entertainment on arrival
- Four-course meal
- Live music from ‘The Storm Band’
- Disco and dancing ‘till late
- Charity Auction and Grand Draw
- Black Tie / Evening Dress