Wednesday 14th April 2021 12:30pm-2:30pm
Our experienced Occupational Therapist, Rachel McManus, will be delivering a free webinar for families covering topics associated with sensory dysfunction and sensory issues.
It will cover:
- What is Sensory Processing?
- What behaviours are you likely to see if your child has a dysfunction within the seven sensory systems?
- A discussion on potential strategies and demonstrations of potentially useful sensory equipment and resources to address these issues.
If you have a specific question you would like to be considered please feel free to submit this when you register for the event.
To register for this event please email email@example.com clearly outlining that you would like to be attend this webinar and include the following information:
1. Your Postcode
2. Age of child
3. Does your child attend mainstream or specialist provision
4. One question for submission
*Please note that due to the funding we received to run these events, it is only for families, not professionals*.