Does this sound like your child?
- Hates having their hair brushed, cut or washed?
- Hates cleaning their teeth?
- Finds loud, busy places stressful?
- Fusses about clothes, socks, shoes, labels?
- Lashes out for no apparent reason?
- Eats a limited range of foods and resist trying new ones?
- Appears to be clumsy?
These are just a few signs of a child who may be experiencing sensory dysfunction or sensory issues. If this sounds like your child and you’d like to know more, come to our workshop.
Wednesday 18th October 2017, 12.30pm – 2.30pm at Toby House.
What will I learn at the workshop?
The workshop will be delivered by one of our most experienced specialist Occupational Therapists, Rachel McManus. It will cover:
- What sensory processing is.
- The behaviours you are likely to see if your child has a dysfunction in within the seven sensory systems.
- A discussion of potential strategies and recommendations to address these issues.
How do I take part?
To book your place, please contact Lynda Richardson on 0300 365 39055 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop costs are as follows:
£5 per person for families registered with The Toby Henderson Trust.
£10 per person for non-registered families.
£30 per person for professionals.