Preparing for Change – Webinar
This is a free webinar for families via Zoom and will be delivered by our Autism Service Manager, Lynda Richardson and Autism Family Support Specialist, Alice Urwin.
It is booked to take place via Zoom on Monday 9th May 2022 from 9.30am – 11am
To register for this event please use the form below.
General webinar information
- All webinars will be held on Zoom and you will be sent the link via email a few days prior to the session. Please also check your Spam Inbox as sometimes emails can be directed there.
- Please note that these events can only be accessed by parents and family members in the UK.
- We kindly ask that you only book a place if you can definitely attend. Please let us know if you are no longer to join us so that we can reallocate your space.
- The window to book a place on each webinar will close 2 days before the session.
- Prior to the webinar, please make sure that your Zoom name is the same as the name you registered under to allow you entry into the session.
- Please note these webinars may be interactive and we occasionally use break-out rooms. We love it when parents turn their cameras on to engage in the session but we understand that you may need to turn this off.
- We have made the decision to not record any of our webinars as we want to ensure safe spaces so participants can ask questions and voice their thoughts.
- The Toby Henderson Trust have funded all sessions so you can access it for free. However, if at all possible, we’d be extremely grateful if you can you consider giving a small donation in thanks for being able to attend our events. You can donate via our website and all donations will be used to put on future sessions. Thank you in advance!