Managing Meltdowns Webinar
We are pleased to invite families to our free managing meltdowns webinar with Julie Curtis, our Autism Nurse Consultant who will be joining us via Zoom on Monday 10th June 2024 at 9.30am – 11.30am. This is an opportunity for families to explore what contributes to children and young people with autism experiencing meltdowns and how we as parents can best support them in these challenging times. If you have a specific question you would like to be considered please feel free to submit this when you register for the event.
General webinar information
- All webinars will be held on Zoom and you will be sent the link via email prior to the session.
- Our webinars are for parents and family members only.
- We kindly ask that you only book a place if you can definitely attend. Please let us know if you are no longer able to join us so that we can reallocate your space.
- Prior to the webinar, please make sure that your Zoom name is the same as the name you registered under to allow you entry into the session.
- Please note these webinars may be interactive and we occasionally use break-out rooms. We love it when parents turn their cameras on to engage in the session but we understand that you may need to turn this off.
- We have made the decision to not record any of our webinars as we want to ensure safe spaces so participants can ask questions and voice their thoughts.
Please fill out the form below to register:
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org