Our hearts are filled with pride with the AUTISM HUB in South Tyneside
Supporting families in South Tyneside in collaboration with Autism In Mind, the Autism Hub opened its doors in January 2020.
This unique, specialist lifespan service is being provided with the financial support of the South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group and the partnership with South Tyneside Council and it is free to all families in the area with a South Tyneside postcode. Please note: to access TTHT services at the HUB, you do NOT need to have a confirmed diagnosis.
We are back in full swing at the Hub!
With all restrictions now lifted, here at the Autism Hub we are excited to be back welcoming families to more ‘in person’ services 😊
Along with the return of our face-to-face 1:1 family support appointments, we are now running a range of monthly ‘get together’ mornings. All groups at the Hub are free to attend and are for parents & caregivers who live in South Tyneside. It is a chance to come along and meet and chat with other families as well as our experienced specialist support team. Please note: Places will need to be booked to attend.
To find out ‘what’s on at the Autism Hub’ this month, please go to our ‘Autism Hub events’ tab at the top of the page.
We hope to see you at one of our events soon.
What we offer…..
Our current service provision provides support to parents and families of autistic children and young people up until the age of 18, without requiring a referral or even a confirmed autism diagnosis.
Currently our services include:
- Family Support Group via Zoom
- Daughters with autism support group via Zoom
- A grandparents guide to autism support group via Zoom
- Targeted webinars. Please check out our Events and Training page.
- One to one family support Zoom sessions
- One to one family support telephone consultations
- One to one face to face family support sessions at the Hub
- A range of autistic specific resources are available on our website and are being continuously updated.
The Hub is open between the hours of 9am and 4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
To get in touch, ring us on 0191 816 0550
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org