Seeing a therapist doesn’t mean there’s anything “wrong with you”
It’s a way of helping you with:
- Understanding your emotions on a deeper level
- Working through challenging experiences
- Challenging negative thinking patterns
- Focusing on increasing your self-awareness and personal growth
- Learning new ways of thinking
- Developing coping techniques for difficult situations
These sessions are a safe and confidential space where you can talk about anything that is on your mind. Your therapist will be there to guide you along the way, listening and understanding your struggles and helping to work through them, without judgement.
We have a team of psychotherapy and counselling students from the Northern guild, which is a well-renowned education centre for those wishing to train as therapists.
These sessions take place at both Toby House in Bedlington and at The Autism Hub in South Shields, in our dedicated and private therapy rooms.
*Currently due to Covid-19 restrictions, sessions will take place online via a video platform*
If you’d like more information about the service, please contact Sam (email@example.com)