Emotional Wellbeing – for Parents of Autistic Children
This is a free webinar for parents via Zoom and will be delivered by Katherine and Kerry, two of our Autism Family Support Specialists.
Let’s make time for you! This webinar, presented by our Autism Family Support Specialists, Katherine and Kerry, gives you the opportunity to learn how to manage and improve your own emotional wellbeing. You will learn some new coping techniques and strategies that you can use when you are feeling overwhelmed, as well as discovering ways to fit in some “realistic self-care.” These tips can also be used with children and young people, as well as other family members around you.
General webinar information
- All webinars will be held on Zoom and you will be sent the link via email prior to the session.
- Our webinars are for parents and family members only.
- We kindly ask that you only book a place if you can definitely attend. Please let us know if you are no longer able to join us so that we can reallocate your space.
- The window to book a place on each webinar will close 1 week before the session.
- Prior to the webinar, please make sure that your Zoom name is the same as the name you registered under to allow you entry into the session.
- Please note these webinars may be interactive and we occasionally use break-out rooms. We love it when parents turn their cameras on to engage in the session but we understand that you may need to turn this off.
- We have made the decision to not record any of our webinars as we want to ensure safe spaces so participants can ask questions and voice their thoughts.
- The Toby Henderson Trust have funded all sessions so you can access it for free. However, if at all possible, we’d be extremely grateful if you can you consider giving a small donation in thanks for being able to attend our events. You can donate via our website and all donations will be used to put on future sessions. Thank you in advance!
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org