Sleep Problems Webinar
We are happy to be running our webinar via Zoom covering all aspects of sleep problems. This webinar will be presented by our Autism Nurse Consultant, Julie Curtis.
This is a great opportunity to discuss recommendations and strategies on how to solve your child’s difficulties with sleep and help promote better sleep.
General webinar information
- All webinars will be held on Zoom and you will be sent the link via email prior to the session.
- Our webinars are for parents and family members only.
- We kindly ask that you only book a place if you can definitely attend. Please let us know if you are no longer able to join us so that we can reallocate your space.
- Prior to the webinar, please make sure that your Zoom name is the same as the name you registered under to allow you entry into the session.
- Please note these webinars may be interactive and we occasionally use break-out rooms. We love it when parents turn their cameras on to engage in the session but we understand that you may need to turn this off.
- We have made the decision to not record any of our webinars as we want to ensure safe spaces so participants can ask questions and voice their thoughts.
- The Toby Henderson Trust have funded all sessions so you can access it for free. However, if at all possible, we’d be extremely grateful if you can you consider giving a small donation in thanks for being able to attend our events. You can donate via our website and all donations will be used to put on future sessions. Thank you in advance!
Please fill out the form below to register:
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org