Information we gather from our website.
We will gather general information on how users interact with our website such as the number of pages visited, this information is collected to help measure how users interact with our website and content. This is done by using tracking software from our third party supplier Google Analytics for further information on Google Analytics visit Google’s information page to opt out of google analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for further information.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your device by some websites that you visit. They are widely used to improve the performance of a website, for saving different options and to provide website owners with information on how the site is being used.
We do not use our own cookies there will be a number of third-party cookies from our trusted suppliers used on our websites. Each company is responsible for the cookies that they place on your device and have separate policy documents to highlight their use.
Our list of trusted third parties who may deploy a cookie to your device, with a link to their cookie details is below:
- YouTube – https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- MailChimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Google – https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Google Analytics – https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter – https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Shopify – https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/cookie-full
- Just Giving – https://www.justgiving.com/info/cookies
- Paypal – https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/cookie-full
For further information on how to manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.